- How to Order
- View & Track Order
- Change or Cancel Order
HOW TO ORDER
Ordering on online is a very simple process, and you can order anytime you like!
Our online store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To order, simply select an item and add it to your cart, the cart will then prompt you with online instructions that will guide you to a successful transaction.
If you encounter any problems placing your order, please email us, for chat with us, by clicking the box at the bottom right of your screen.
CHANGE OR CANCEL ORDER
If at any time you would like add or remove an item from your order, or if you would like to cancel your order, please contact us and we will update your order, don't forget to add a detailed note in the comment box so we make the necessary changes.
When using our contact us form please ensure you quote your order number listed in your order confirmation email for a speeder process.
Please note that orders can only be changed or cancelled BEFORE it has been shipped.
If we have delivered your e-voucher for beans before change or cancellation, this part of the order cannot be changed or cancelled.
Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping & Delivery
Chibebe® AU uses Australia Post & E-go (a division of Hunters Express) to offer you an affordable and fast delivery service.
Express orders are shipping daily, and standard orders are dispatched within 48hrs after funds have cleared. Orders are shipped from our warehouse facility, based in Melbourne, Australia. Any express orders received after 2pm AEST would be fulfilled and ready for delivery the next business day.
New Zealand: www.chibebe.co.nz
USA & Canada: www.chibebe.com
Chibebe.com.au offers 3 types of shipping services. You will be able to select your preferred service as you go through checkout. These are the services we offer:
Standard: FREE for orders over $89
Express: Calculated at checkout
International Shipping (worldwide): $29.95
The prices within the online store DO NOT include any custom charges that may be incurred. Customs duties or international tariffs, may be payable on receipt at the delivery address for some international orders. These fees will be the responsibility of the customer to pay, and chibebe.com.au does not collect any of these charges or fees.
REASONS FOR SHIPMENT DELAYS
- Incorrect address has been entered in the shipping details when placing the order.
- The address had no-one to sign for the parcel, and "Authority to Leave" was not advised when placing the order.
- Incorrect credit card information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at the time of order as your order will only be ship if payment has been successful.
- Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination. Sometimes we will require personal detail verification before dispatching orders to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- If your order will be delayed for any reason we are aware of, we may contact you directly via phone or email to advise of the delay.
VIEW & TRACK ORDERS
All orders are dispatched from chibebe.com.au by Australia Post or E-go Express courier. Once your order is dispatched you'll receive an email from chibebe.com.au containing your tracking number details. If you don't receive this email and would like to obtain your tracking number, please login to your account and view your order details, or contact us via our Contact Us form.
Please allow 12 hours for your parcel to register in the system before attempting to track your parcel.
- Incorrect address has been entered in the shipping details when placing the order.
Returns & Refunds
- How to Initiate a Return
ONLINE ORDERS DIRECT FROM CHIBEBE.COM.AU
We have a 1 year manufacturers warranty on our products. It is at the discretion of Chibebe if the reported item(s) is actually a manufacturers fault.
You are entitled to a replacement, credit or refund where products have a major failure, such as:
• When it is faulty
• Wrongly described
• Different from a sample shown to you; or
• Do not do what they are supposed to do
'CHANGE OF MIND' POLICY
We also have a 30 day 'change of mind' policy, where we will refund or exchange your non-sale item(s) for a different color within the same product range. You will be responsible for all shipment costs in this case.
You must meet these criteria for a 'change of mind' return.
• Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment leaving our warehouse facility
• In original and sellable condition
• Item(s) must be Unwashed and Unused
• In the original packaging
• Return any free gifts and/or promotional items sent with your order
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE OR EXCHANGEABLE?
• Where you are not able to provide order details for us to match item(s) to
• Free gifts or promotional items
• Chibebe Gift Cards
• Bean filling or other filling
• 3rd party e-Vouchers or Gift Cards
• Used Items
• Washed Items
• Sale Items
• Manufacturers fault items outside of the warranty period
• Any item(s) after 30 days of leaving our warehouse
ARE THERE ANY CHARGES FOR SHIPPING FOR A RETURNED ITEM(S)?
• Original shipping charges are NON-refundable.
• You are responsible for all shipping charges for returns / exchanges.
• For faulty items, we will cover shipment costs up from $6.95 (small items) to $9.95 (large items). You must send a postage receipt with your returned item(s) to be eligible to receive a postage refund.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM(S)?
• After confirming that you meet the criteria above, go here to initiate your return
• You will get a reply within 2 business days with a request for more details. and you may be asked to supply pictures to support your claim before sending the item(s) back to us with a supplied claim number. Do not send the item back until you have this claim number.
• We will work hard to resolve the issue fairly and swiftly, making the process an easy one for you.
HOW SOON DO I GET MY REFUND?
• Once your item(s) is returned and inspected, we will send you an email with the outcome of our decision.
• If you are approved for a refund, it will processed, and the approved credit amount will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 14 business days.
NOTE: All return requests for refund or exchange are at the discretion of Chibebe® and decisions are final.
ORDERS MADE VIA A CHIBEBE STOCKIST
If you have made a purchase through an authorised Chibebe stockist, you must return your product to the store you made the purchase from.
For the speediest outcome, it’s best to take along with you to the store:
• A receipt or other proof of purchase (e.g. bank statement / transaction history).
• Return the product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals, accessories, packaging and any free gifts/promotional items).
• Provide any extra information the store may need to process your return.
- Payment Methods
- Gift Certificates
- Credit Card (including Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, Discover & Jcb)
- Bank Deposit (for purchases made within Australia)
- AfterPay - Shop Now, Take It Now. Pay in 4 Instalments
- zipPay - Buy Now, Pay Later
- Credit Card (including Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, Discover & Jcb)
Gift certificates purchased from this website are valid for 12 months from date of purchase. To redeem yours, simply enter the gift card code at checkout. Yes, it's that easy!
- Snuggle Pod FAQ's
- Pod Warmer FAQ's
- Zipper FAQ's
- Bean Filling FAQ's
- Reflux, Flathead & Laryngomalacia
- Download Snuggle Pod Manual
This Snuggle Pod® thingy...what is it?
The Snuggle Pod is a 2-in-1 adaptable baby beanbag that grows with your baby from newborn through to pre-tweens. It’s a practical resting solution designed to allow parents to take their child safely from room-to-room effortlessly, helping to keep bub close at all times in a portable, safe seat that allows them to be fully independent and totally chill. Weighing less than 1.5kgs when filled, the Pod is highly portable and easy to move around.
Does the Chibebe Snuggle Pod meet strict Australian safety standards?
Yes, of course! Our Snuggle Pod® meets strict ACCC mandatory standards. In a nutshell, these standards mean that we have correct labelling and use correct zippers on our pods.
In addition, our pods are laboratory tested via a leading international recognised consumer testing agency. This is a non-mandatory practice, but it gives the concerned Chibebe parent assurance that product that their child is resting on a certified, exceptionally made baby beanbag that not only meets mandatory standards, but also standards that we personally feel are more important, such as flammability, small parts & chemicals. It also makes us feel good to know we do way more than is required of us, to ensure we make a product that we call ‘fussy parent' safe.
How is the Snuggle Pod ‘adaptable’?
The Snuggle Pod Baby Bean Bag is designed to be used from the day Bub is born, and for many years after.
So every Snuggle Pod comes with ‘zip on - zip off’ swappable baby and toddler seat tops. These seat tops simply zip on and off the beanbag base easily.
The baby seat top is harnessed, for use from birth, until Bub is able to sit unaided.
The toddler seat top is non-harnessed, and allows the Snuggle Pod to be used as a normal bean bag for many years to come.
The seat tops are made from a breathable lycra blend material with an integrated foam pillow-top for extra comfort and support.
It’s also lined with a waterproof fabric layer to stop any little accidents or spills reaching the beans inside the base.
The removable seat tops allow for quick washing and swapping of baby seats in between washes, and also for swapping from a baby (harnessed) seat top to a toddler (non-harnessed) seat top.
You get both a baby and a toddler seat in every Snuggle Pod purchase. You can buy available additional seat tops separately.
What should you know before buying a baby beanbag?
Safety is key. When buying for young ones— especially newborns— it's important to know what safety measures the manufacturer has taken to ensure it is a baby-safe product.For Example:
1) Has the material been tested for unsafe elements that could harm your baby?
2) The outer base coating….is it plastic (PVC) or fabric with a water resistant lining? (Plastic obviously has a much higher flammability danger; therefore, it would seem logical to use a water resistant fabric instead).
With so many different types of baby beanbags out there now, it's important to know what to look for.
In addition to meeting mandatory ACCC standards for beanbags in Australia, Chibebe regularly undergo a series of voluntary testing performed by accredited and internationally recognised testing laboratory for their Pods.
When a baby or child uses a Chibebe product, you can rest assured that we have a clear conscience with what we produce for your precious child.
What age is the Snuggle Pod suitable for?
The Chibebe Snuggle Pod is designed to be used from birth, to pre-teen. Weight wise, the are laboratory tested for all ages, but we recommend up to 50kgs.
The Snuggle Pod is specifically designed for newborn babies. The harnessed seat is designed to be used up until Bubba is able to sit upright on their own.
After that, simply by switching over the infant harness seat top, to the toddler top (no harness), it becomes a normal beanbag for 'big kids'.
The Snuggle Pod baby beanbag is so comfy, we even chill on them when our desk chairs become too much! But they're so comfy, we get a little tired and they end up becoming the comfiest pillow for resting our little minds whilst we think up new and inventive products for your child!
What’s included in a Snuggle Pod® purchase?
Inside the gorgeous designer packaging, you will find:
- The Snuggle Pod® base design of your choice (ie: Moxie Foxie, Whimsy, etc).
- A Baby seat top (harnessed) in your selected color. Features a padded pillow-top and water resistant lining. For use from Birth.
- A Toddler seat top (non-harnessed) in the same color as baby seat. For many more years of use! Features a padded pillow-top and water resistant lining.
- An ‘Inner filling bag’ which you easily fill with beans, and insert into the beanbag cover. This is also easily extracted, for washing or storing of the Snuggle Pod bean bag cover.
- A very cool Chibebe gift card for writing your message to the giftee (even if that giftee is your own bubba!).
- An Instruction & Information booklet
But wait, there’s more…!
The Snuggle Pod has an accessory line. Because we all like to accessorise!
The Pod Warmer®: In the past, when it was cold, it was the norm to place a loose blanket over Bub. We didn't like this, as Bub can lift the blanket over their head and become scared. So we designed a blanket for the Snuggle Pod.
The Pod Warmer (aka footmuff) is a blanket that stays put. It comprises of a special baby seat with an extra zipper that the blanket part zips and off easily. The top part also extends as Bub gets bigger, giving more months of use.
The Pod Rocker®: Every Bub needs a rocker. But they also need a Snuggle Pod! What a conundrum! But never fear, Chibebe is here! The Pod Rocker® is designed so that the Snuggle Pod sits snugly in the frame, allowing you to gently rock Bubba back-and-forth whilst they rest in their Snuggle Pod. It’s the ultimate Podding experience for Bub to enjoy (and us big people to be a little jealous of).
How do parents benefit from owning a Snuggle Pod?
When we ask parents what they like most about the Snuggle Pod, their first words are along the lines of: "it’s a lifesaver” and "it’s the single most used product I have bought since having my child". We never tire of hearing how parents and bubs love the Snuggle Pod,. Here are some examples of the things we commonly hear:
It’s practical, I use it everyday because I can take my baby from room to room easily;
Bub looks so comfortable, and can see their surroundings thanks to the inclined angle of the Pod;
The Snuggle Pod has helped my baby with his/her reflux and helping him/her breathe easier;
The Pod has helped with my baby’s flathead;
The Snuggle Pod makes it so easy for feeding time;
The Snuggle Pod has been the only thing to help relieve my baby's reflux!;
The addition of the Pod Rocker helps to settle my baby;
The cover is so easy to spot clean and wash when required;
The best investment ever! It has been an absolute lifesaver!
To date, the Snuggle Pod has over 800 positive reviews on the Chibebe.com.au website alone. You can also find parents of happy Podders bragging about our Pods on Facebook, Instagram, online review sites, and so on. The proof is in the podding!
Let’s get factual, shall we?
The Snuggle Pod seat tops feature several layers. One of these layers is an integrated foam pillow-top for added comfort. This padding also helps to suppress the bean noise from the inside of the beanbag whilst allowing them to be subtly heard, soothing Bub.
There is also a layer of water resistant fabric on all baby and toddler seat tops, which prevents little 'accidents' and sippy cup spills reaching the beans inside the base. In case of ‘oopsie’ moments, simply remove the seat top and wash it, knowing that the contents inside the bean bag cover are dry.
Parents and other carers of little Podders are consistent in their reports that the Snuggle Pod helps to relieve reflux (GERD) in babies. They also credit the Snuggle Pod for reducing symptoms of flathead syndrome (Plagiocephaly).
We know you're busy. That's why we designed the specially shaped inner bag that holds the beanbag filling. The inner bag is easily to remove and put aside, so that the Snuggle Pod base can be washed or stored easily. After washing, simply pop the inner bag containing the beans back inside the base, ready to use again. If you stored the cover for a while and have disposed of the beans, you can purchase new inner bags anytime here.
The Pod Rocker®, Pod Warmer® and Inner bag are registered designs for the Chibebe® brand.
The Chibebe®, Snuggle Pod®, Pod Rocker®, Pod Warmer® brands are trademarks of Brands United Group Pty Ltd.
You can build over 800 different Snuggle Pod® combinations using our exclusive Build-A-Pod Snuggle Pod baby beanbag builder.
How does it feel to rest in a Snuggle Pod®?
Close your eyes for a moment and imagine how good you would feel laying in a super light, bean filled chair that lightly cuddles you all over with it's ultra soft padded seat top cradling you, making you feel supported yet free to stretch your arms and legs to the moon!
You're slightly angled in the perfect seated position so that you can watch TV, eat, or just chill-out and observe your surroundings. The Snuggle Pod is designed to give that Cloud 9, supportive experience, incorporating high end standards that parents expect in a product designed for babies.
How do I fill the Snuggle Pod®?
Every Snuggle Pod baby beanbag comes with its own internal Chibebe filling sleeve (aka: inner bag). It's an exclusive design we invented, to be used with the Snuggle pod. Filling it is as easy as 1,2,3!
Handy Hint: We recommend filling the beanbag sleeve in a dry bathtub...this way you can quickly scoop up or vacuum those rebel beans that get away.
- Using a paper clip, unzip the beanbag sleeve and open it up nice and wide;
- Pour the beans in to the desired amount (see below guide);
- Sit the inner bag on the floor, with the flat side down. If you shuffle the mid section down, you will see that it forms the shape of a seat. When you place the inner bag into the bottom of the Snuggle Pod base, make sure 'highest end' or 'top end' of the inner bag meets the 'highest end' of the cover inside. The rest should settle nicely inside the cover.
How many beans are needed to fill up a Snuggle Pod?
10,986 beans, to be exact...but a less precise way we can recommend is that you fill the Snuggle Pod three quarters full— approximately 65-70 litres of beans to fill a Snuggle Pod for a newborn (about 2/3 of the 100lt bag).
Remember, like all beanbags, the more beans you add, the harder and flatter the Snuggle Pod becomes. If fewer beans are added, the more the baby will be cradled and supported in the Snuggle Pod.
Ultimately, it is up to the discretion of the carer to ensure the right amount of beans for the ultimate Podding experience for Bub!
How do l know if l have over-filled or under-filled the beanbag?
An inclined seated position is the best position for Bub to get the best use of their Snuggle Pod. It enables them to be involved with the world around them, and is the best position to potentially help relieve any reflux symptoms they may experience. It also means that the Pod is stable on flat surfaces.
You will be able to tell if the bag is too full if you cannot shuffle it to an inclined, upright seated position.
It is too empty if you shuffle it to a seated position and can feel the floor through the seat top.
Please note that it is up to the carer to determine when it is full enough. For more information, refer to the instruction booklet.
When should I replace the Baby Harness seat with the Toddler seat?
Every child is unique! The right time for this transition should not be based only on size, but also on your child's level of strength and coordination. If you insist on an answer, as Bub starts to get a little fidgety and is able to sit unaided, you might consider swapping to a toddler seat.
Who else uses the Snuggle Pod?
Chibebe Snuggle Pods are designed for use by all babies. They have become increasingly popular and are now used in Ronald McDonald Retreat Homes and by babies all over the world! Even celeb Mums such as Tania Zaetta, Fifi Box and Jodi Gordon love our Snuggle Pods!
Parents swear by the Snuggle Pod to relieve reflux in their child. They also credit the Pod for preventing flathead, thanks to the Pods ability to mold to the childs body instead of forcing the head to go flat.
The Snuggle Pod is reported by carers of babies with the breathing disorder, Laryngomalacia (LM) to help them breathe easier, and babies with Hip Dysplacia rest easier in it.
Can the Snuggle Pod replace my baby's cot?
No. Baby bean bags are not designed as replacements for a bed or a cot. The Snuggle Pod is simply the worlds coolest baby bean bag! We designed it for use by all babies, with the added benefit to help relieve baby reflux and flathead symptoms.
The bonus is that they are super comfy for bub, and for you to be able to keep baby near you at all times, wherever you are. This means that baby is comfortable always and you get to do your thing with Bub close by. It is because of all these factors, that Mums and Dads are saying that they don't know what they would have done without one!
If you have a Bub who refuses to chill out in anything else except their Snuggle Pod, or who suffers reflux and you find that the Snuggle Pod is the only thing to help relieve it, we recommend popping him/her in their Pod until they get drowsy and relaxed, and transfer them to their cot to sleep.
How do l clean my Chibebe Baby Bean Bag?
Simply unzip the seat from the base and pop into large delicates wash bag, and wash on gentle cycle, in cold to warm water. Dry naturally or in dryer on low setting.
By Hand: Simply dab with a damp cloth. You can use a good fabric cleaner and follow the directions for it, but a damp cloth is normally enough.
Machine Wash: Remove the inner bean casing that contains the filling, and wash the whole bag in cold water, on gentle cycle. Dry naturally or on low setting in dryer.
- The Snuggle Pod® base design of your choice (ie: Moxie Foxie, Whimsy, etc).
How does the Pod Warmer® 'work'?
The Pod Warmer is a specially designed blanket for the Snuggle Pod. Some call it a 'footmuff'. It is designed to be attached to the Snuggle Pod, by attaching it to a specially made baby seat, keeping it in place, eliminating the need for a loose blanket.
The Pod Warmer is a two part item. It is a blanket (1) that comes with it's very own baby seat (2). The baby seat is the same as all of our baby seats, except that it features a 2nd zipper, for the Blanket top to attach to. We don't have this extra zipper on other seat tops, for those who live in warmer climates and who don't require a blanket top.
When can l start using the Pod Warmer?
From the day Bub is born! It features a button down top part, which you simply un-button to expand it as Bub gets a little bigger. It is perfect for use through the cooler months after Bub is born.
Why not just use a normal baby blanket?
We feel that it is not safe to pop a loose blanket over babies, because they can easily pull the blanket over their little heads, and not only become very scared and unable to remove it, but there may also be a risk of suffocation.
The Pod Warmer is designed specifically for the Snuggle Pod, and stays put, helping Bub to stay safe and warm at all times.
My zipper is broken! Oh no!
You can't open the zipper to insert the beans, and now the world feels like it has ended. You're already super tired from being up all night with poor Bub, who just won't settle down, and you just want to be able to sit down, put your feet up and have a cuppa. But, now your zipper is broken!
Don't despair! The zipper isn't broken! It is simply the law, to have the zipper puller removed on parts of the bean bag that allow access to the filling, so that little hands can't open it, and get inside the beanbag, and potentially swallow the beans, or lock themselves inside it, and suffocate.
All you have to do, is pop a paperclip under the little latch that is inside the teeny weeny hole in the zipper head, and lift it up to unlock it, and open the zipper up!
Remember though, after you close the zipper, remove the paperclip!
P.S: Totes lovin' the logo on the zipper puller on the seat top
Yeah, so do we. It also proves the authenticity of the product, so it is much more than just a pretty feature.
We introduced the baby beanbag concept to Australia, so it's only natural that we also have a patented inner bag design, making it super easy to fill your Snuggle Pod with beans.
Beans are the traditional type of filling that you can buy at Kmart for around $12, or from us, for $25. Ordering from us is especially handy if you are gifting someone with a Snuggle Pod, and want us to send the beans to the recipient. Remember, though, the beans are sent separately to the Pod, so they might get there before, or after the Pod does. Beans can only be ordered from us in the same order as a Snuggle Pod®. If you prefer to buy the beans yourself, grab a 100lt bag at your local Kmart or Big W store and follow the directions on the Snuggle Pod label to fill.
Why babies & parents love the 'bean factor' of the Snuggle Pod baby beanbag:
- beans 'shuffle' easily, making it very easy to manipulate the beanbag to the shape you desire (ie: a deeper nested position etc). This is why carers all over the world report the Snuggle Pod as the ultimate tool to relieve their childs reflux.
- beans mold to the body, so you are able to achieve a desired position easily. It's easy to see why carers rave about the Snuggle Pod for preventing flat head, as our Pods mold to a child form, thus not forcing the head to go flat.
- bean filling keeps the Snuggle Pod lightweight and super easy to move around the house, keeping Bub with you at all times whilst they remain independent and free to take in their surroundings and kick their little legs around freely.
- you can add and remove beans as Bub grows. You might want more when Bub is born, and remove some as your little one becomes a big one!
- the inner bag (invented by us, by the way...), houses the beans, making it super easy to remove the bean filling, so that you can wash the Snuggle Pod cover, or store it away for future use. Genius, right?!
HOW MUCH TO FILL THE POD?
About 10,265 beans, to be exact! But to save time counting, we recommend filling with approx. 65lt of beans (this is about 2/3 of a 100lt bag). The Chibebe Snuggle Pod has been designed to give your baby the most restful, safe & comfortable experience possible. Filling the Pod is always at the discretion of the carer.
The Pod is designed for Bub to be able to take in their surroundings and be a part of your daily activities with you. Overfilling the Snuggle Pod will make the surface too flat, and Bub will be staring at the ceiling, not at you or their surroundings. Ceilings are boring, even cool ones with posters of Peppa Pig stuck on them get a little too much after a while.
Make sure the seat is inclined, so Bub is sitting upright, with their head resting back on the pod. Imagine yourself, sitting in an adult beanbag. If it is too full, like a pouffe, you can't fully settle in it, and you would roll off, right? But if it were not so full, you are all nestled in it, the base is flat on the floor so you can't roll out of it, or get off it unless someone helps you out. It's the same idea with the Snuggle Pod.
Filling it so that Bub can sit in it, not on it, means they can't get out of it without your help; they can't roll it; and they can chill out and look around and even watch Peppa Pig on TV (not the ceiling!).
But the most important reason you want to sit them upright in their Pod is because the pod is intended to help relieve reflux (GERD) and prevent flat head for your precious little one.
Babies love the Podding Experience with Chibebe®, and we know you will too!
Most asked questions
1 x Chibebe Designer Base Beanbag Cover
1 x Baby Seat (with harness) for use from Birth
1 x Toddler Seat (no harness) for use from when Bub can sit unaided, and through to tweenage years
1 x Removable Inner Filling Bag for beans, for easy washing and storage of the beanbag cover
1 x Instruction Booklet
1 x Designer Packaging
1 x Chibebe Gift Card (just in case you are gifting your Chibebe purchase)