How To Initiate A Return
ONLINE ORDERS DIRECT FROM CHIBEBE.COM.AU
We have a 1 year manufacturers warranty on our products. It is at the discretion of Chibebe if the reported item(s) is actually a manufacturers fault.
WHAT ITEMS ARE REFUNDABLE?
• Within 14 days of receipt of your shipment leaving our warehouse facility in Melbourne, Victoria
• In original condition
• Unwashed and Unused
• In the original packaging
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
• Free gifts or promotional items
• Bean Filling
• Used Items
• Sales Items
• Change of Mind Items
ARE THERE ANY CHARGES FOR SHIPPING FOR A RETURNED ITEM(S)?
• Original shipping charges are NON-refundable
• You are responsible for all shipping charges involved in the return process
• In cases where the item is faulty, please refer to below 'EXCHANGES' policy
• We have a 14 days 'change of mind' policy, where we will exchange your non-sale item(s) for a different color within the same product range. You will be responsible for all shipment costs for exchange in this case.
• Where the exchange is for a faulty item, we will cover shipment costs, and exchange for the exact same item and color only.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM(S)?
• After confirming that you meet the criteria above, go here to initiate your return
• You will get a reply within 2 business days with a request for more details and you may be asked to supply pictures to support your claim
• We will work hard to resolve the issue fairly and swiftly, making the process an easy one for you
HOW SOON DO I GET MY REFUND?
• Once your item(s) is returned and inspected, we will send you an email with the outcome of our decision
• If you are approved for a refund, it will processed, and the approved credit amount will be automatically applied to the original method of payment within 14 business days
NOTE: All return requests for refund or exchange are at the discretion of Chibebe® and decisions are final.
ORDERS MADE VIA A CHIBEBE STOCKIST
If you have made a purchase through an authorised Chibebe stockist, you must return your product to the store you made the purchase from.
For the speediest outcome, it’s best to take along with you to the store:
• A receipt or other proof of purchase (e.g. bank statement / transaction history).
• Return the product in the same condition as it was purchased (including manuals, accessories and packaging).
• Provide any extra information the store may need to process your return.